Different spacings indifferent staves

From: Les Éditions Valmajour - pg
Subject: Different spacings indifferent staves
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:57:44 +0100

Hello co-listers,

does anyone know if there a way to apply different horizontal spacings to different staves, whithin the same bar?

In the attached example, the stemless notes are 16ths. I would like the stemless notes to be strictly evenly spaced, regardless to what is written in the piano part. I have the feeling that it can be easily set, but I can't figure out how.

Thank you all!

Pierre