Re: lilybin php script (was: Re: (fwd))

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: lilybin php script (was: Re: (fwd))
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 10:57:13 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
I have added an -m option to specify midi file output to the script.

I have done some more finetuning on the script. What's new:

* A more verbose help message
* -u option to select newer unstable/devel version of lilypond

Todo:
This is growing in a tool that's actually usable.
Maybe it's time to add some author and licence/copyright stuff in the code. Any suggestions?

--

Martin