Last number on a score; but this is the first in the next one...

From: Son_V
Subject: Last number on a score; but this is the first in the next one...
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 04:54:45 -0700 (MST)

Hi all, Lilypond (using \override Score.BarNumber #'break-visibility = #'#(#t
#t #t) ) writes at the end of a score, the number of the next beam, that is
written at the beginning of the subsequent score; and it writes at the end
of the last score the number that should be at the beginning of an
inexistent next score.
Now I don't have at hand "Beyond bars", so I can't say if it's a correct
behaviour or not. But it seems strange to me IMHO.
Am I wrong? If not, how to correct this behavior?
Thanks.