Re: ly Source for examples on the LP Homepage

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: ly Source for examples on the LP Homepage
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 13:41:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 29 May 2017, Manuela Gößnitzer wrote:

Hi all,

I was looking for the Lilypond source for the example gallery
http://lilypond.org/examples.html (which I thought that could be really
enlightening
sometimes) and did not find any. I searched Github too, with no result.

Are the sources for these examples on the LP-website or somewhere else and am I
just missing the obvious?

Thanks,
Manuela

Hi,

In addition to Manuela's question:
What's happening with the stems below the lower staff of the Granados example on that page? If we want to show what LilyPond scores can look like this is not what we want want people to see.

MT