old f-clef

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: old f-clef
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:34:16 -0500

I have completed a project wherein hymns by Martin Luther have been reset a
closely as possible to their presentation in a 1883 book by Leonard Bacon. In
the source an “old style” f-cleff was used as shown in the attachment below. I
did not attempt to duplicate it since it most of the intended audience wouldn’t
recognize it _and_ it isn’t a standard Lilypond clef.

For future reference, (if it is possible) how could I replace the standard
f-clef with the old one?

Thanks,

Stan