Re: (modified) Ben Johnston tuning system script

From: allfifthstuning
Subject: Re: (modified) Ben Johnston tuning system script
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 14:16:04 +0100

I've described my method of determining a note name (see attachment).

Currently I'm reading the scheme git book (https://scheme-book.ursliska.de/) which is very helpful.

Do I understand correctly that to determine the right note name with EH and Sagittal notation that a ratio is checked against a list of ratios and corresponding glyphs?