getting paid for an include (I offer)

From: Ali Cuota
Subject: getting paid for an include (I offer)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 14:01:40 -0500

Dear lilyponders,

I have very very basic notions about programming and cant do what I
really want, so I come to you all to ask for (paid) help.

I would like to use the keyboard TAB (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabulatur)
as alternative to "normal" notation.

My idea is to pass normal *.ly files to get the output as
new-german-TAB, even if the ly-file has to be slightly modified (or having an
error-messages-management in the "newGermanTab" files that ignores the
irrelevant parts of the file.ly)

Does somebody be interested in programming this file for money (or
even free of course)?

I had this post in the devel-list, maybe it is better here?!?

Thanks in advance,

Francois