Re: Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor

From: Joshua Netterfield
Subject: Re: Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 11:44:08 -0500

Hi Joram,

That's useful feedback. I assume this is also the confusion that Knute had? I'll have to think about how to improve that.

Joshua

On 2018-01-03 11:37, Noeck wrote:
Hi Joshua,

very nice. The auto-update of the output and the clef and key selection
are very intuitive.

I'd suggest to add a *save* to file (.ly) option for the save dialog.

I did not understand the *tools* dialogs the first time. The clef and
key change were easy to understand (for me) the note entry is a bit
difficult because the region where you can acutally insert the notes is
very small and if you don't find it, nothing happens. Perhaps that could
be enlarged such that all the space between two notes can be clicked for
new notes?

Thanks for your work!
Joram