Re: Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 20:48:57 +0100

I tried on Linux Mint with firefox and only get
"Could not connect to server.
Trying again in 28…"
in the right window, conting high the seconds (?)

Regards

Am 03.01.2018 15:22, schrieb Martin Tarenskeen:
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018, Joshua Netterfield wrote:

Hi all,

I've been working on an online LilyPond editor in my spare time, and would appreciate your feedback. You can use it as a scratchpad, or sign in with a GitHub account to save sheet music directly there.

Try it at https://www.hacklily.org

Hi,

Nice. First impression: the colorscheme choice for the textedit pane
is a little dark in my opinion. I would prefer brighter colors for the
textfont for better readability. A choice between different color
schemes would be even better. For example if a user prefers a
white/light background and instead.