Re: The Power of Lilypond

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: The Power of Lilypond
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 22:18:55 +0100

Am 14.03.2018 um 21:48 schrieb Kieren MacMillan:
Hi again Craig,

May I share this link on the Music Engraving Tips Facebook page?
Synchronicitously, we are in the middle of a discussion of the pros and cons of
Lily+LaTeX versus Dorico et al.

If you do this I'll probably fire up Facebook again. I would specifically stress how the information in the critical report (measure, beat information, instrument, automatic detection of multiple entries in the same measure) is generated directly from the score.

Urs