Re: Request for help converting file - only slightly off-topic

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Request for help converting file - only slightly off-topic
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 01:46:41 +0000

Greetings -

Just a note to let everyone know that someone has volunteered and converted the .sib file to PDF. Thanks to those of you who responded.

All the best,

Ralph

Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT, USA
address@hidden

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018, 9:00 PM Ralph Palmer <address@hidden> wrote:
Greetings -

I've been given an .sib file, and I cannot open it. It's expected that I shall enter the music into LilyPond and transpose it into alto clef. I'm not sure of the legalities, but I don't think it should be a problem if someone with access to Sibelius could open the file, create a .pdf file, and share it with me.

I would appreciate it if someone with access to Sibelius would contact me off-list <address@hidden>, so I could share the file and receive a .pdf.

All the best,

Ralph

--