Re: Thriple flat/sharp glyphs...

From: Torsten Hämmerle
Subject: Re: Thriple flat/sharp glyphs...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:20:56 -0700 (MST)

Thanks, Joram,

That sounds plausible...
Talking about quarter tone accidentals:
Internally, LilyPond uses quarter tone steps, so that I had to insert
intermediate steps between double and triple flat resp. between double and
triple sharp.

I don't believe that it is of any practical relevance, and, frankly, I
hardly dare to ask about double-and-a-half flat/sharp glyphs.
So this would be a slashed triple flat (and I don't even want to think about
how a slashed triple sharp would look like).

Besides, I just noticed my typo ("Thriple") in the subject line carried over
from mail to mail, this is soooo embarrassing...

All the best,
Torsten