liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] PC Action

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: [liquidwar-user] PC Action
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:15:14 +0100

Hi,

FYI, the German magazine PC Action (http://www.pcaction.de) seems to
plan to put Liquid War on its cover CD/DVD. So it appears that German
support was definitely *the* feature to implement, considering there's
also a bunch of German speaking people on this list (*) 8-)

BTW, I'll start collecting ideas for LW 5.6.x during the beginning of
year 2003. What I plan for 5.5.6 is basically:
- minor graphic enhancements. This topic has been discussed on this list
  before, but now it's going to get sort of serious.
- theme support. I want to get rid of the ugly default red on green
  menu items.
- network fixes. Although if I have a bright idea on how to fix the lag
  problem I might release a 5.5.9 version with this fix/feature only.
- better packagind. This might include an official BSD port as well as a
  self-extract/auto-install Windows executable. Nullsoft SuperPimp
  ( http://www.nullsoft.com/free/nsis/ ) seems a wise choice to me.

As usual, any idea is welcome. In fact, the purpose of this post is to
offer an opportunity to make suggestions.

Have a nice day,

Christian.

(*) compared to the total amount of people on the list of course ;-P

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>     __/\__ ___