liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] PC Action

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] PC Action
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:39:55 +0100

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 07:28:56PM +0100, Jan Gretschuskin wrote:
> Hmm, PC Action...
> mag. But it's brothermag PC Games is very famous in Germany, only Gamestar
> has
> more readers... And what PC Action does, will be done by PC Games in the
> future, too.
BTW, another German magazine (Computerbild Spiele) also contacted me
recently for the same kind of things (distributing the game on a cover
CD).

> Could you include the URL http://www.game-factor.de into my entrance of the
> credits? If
> some of the PC Action readers would read this,  the project would have a
> better start.
> The page should be online in some days.
Ok, I'll add a link to http://www.game-factor.de, and it will appear in
the next release. If you think this is really important and must be done
quickly, I can post a "news" which will appear on the web site.

> BTW - how many people receive this list?
about 10 I think.

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--