liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] PC Action

From: Jan Gretschuskin
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] PC Action
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:15:19 +0100

Hmm, ComputerBild Spiele is a mag for people, who don't know how a PC works.
They tell you, how to put a CD in your PC, or how to start a GameBoy Game - and
that
is how the articles are written. But many people read the mag -
i think about 650.000 people read it. If I buy a ComputerbildSpiele, I want the
game on
the CoverCD...

PC Action has about 90.000 readers

Jan