liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] Mac OS X Version

From: Jean-Julien Fleck
Subject: [liquidwar-user] Mac OS X Version
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:55:09 +0100 (CET)

Hello everybody !

I've just tried Liquid War on a friend's computer (running Linux) last
night and it's really fun ! So I decided to seek the web to see if there
was an existing version for Mac OS X. Apparently, it has to be asked here,
so I'm asking :o)

I'm running on Mac OS X.2.8, with DevTools and a lot of fink stuff on my
machine. I've no ability to understand how to change the source and
compile it so that it runs on OS X, but I've some Unix knowledges on how
to run terminal commands and so on.

Thanks !

JJ