lmi

Re: [lmi] InputSequence questions

From: Vaclav Slavik
Subject: Re: [lmi] InputSequence questions
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:09:27 +0200

On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 16:25 +0100, Vaclav Slavik wrote:
> I think I used some app behaving like that in the past, but I can't
> recall what it was, sorry. I think it will be best if I put something
> incomplete but usable (say, with keyboard control, but without parsing
> and saving of the sequences) together quickly so that we have some
> binaries to play with.

Here's a MSW binary with a sequence entry control demo:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1978132/seq_entry_demo.7z

Note that it's just a mockup, it's missing some crucial features such as
input validation (OK should be disabled unless the sequence is valid)
and the look isn't polished yet on Windows, either. (In particular,
wxMSW stock icons are unusable and I was hoping for borderless "-Remove"
buttons that would get button look when the mouse hovers atop them, but
wxMSW doesn't want to cooperate... yet.)

But I think it's good enough to give you an idea about how well the UI
works.

Vaclav