lmi

Re: [lmi] upgrading to wx-2.9.3

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] upgrading to wx-2.9.3
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 23:35:56 +0100

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:06:07 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> Suppose I patch the wx sources as in r70012 before building--would
GC> that be another effective workaround?

 Yes, of course, this would be enough, it's just unfortunate that such
workaround is necessary when we hoped that 2.9.3 would fix all the issues
affecting LMI -- and it turns out to not even compile with it. But arguably
I should't despair too much, we'll probably find more bugs in grid editor
soon anyhow :-/

VZ