lmi

Re: [lmi] Direct drill-down census editor testing

From: Václav Slavík
Subject: Re: [lmi] Direct drill-down census editor testing
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 11:16:00 +0100

On 14 Dec 2011, at 10:08, Greg Chicares wrote:
> I think the ultimate solution is a distinct MvcController-like class for
> the census editor.

It would be better to share the code, but I don't see any easy way of doing
that :(

In addition to ConditionallyEnableItems(), we'll also need the equivalent of
ConditionallyEnableControl(), I think, for disabling editing of columns that
shouldn't be editable.

Are there any other parts of MvcController in need of bringing over to
CensusView?

Thanks,
Vaclav