lmi

Re: [lmi] Forcing linking of the library modules (again)

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Forcing linking of the library modules (again)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 14:49:35 +0200

On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 11:35:48 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2014-10-04 22:20Z, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:

GC> [...]
GC> > GC> I'm puzzled. I think I preserved the original's substance faithfully,
but...

GC> I think we went astray here.

 No, not we, just me. Sorry for misleading you, I misread the first macro
definition.

http://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/lmi/trunk/force_linking.hpp?annotate=5957&root=lmi
GC> Wouldn't it be correct to say instead that neither macro required
GC> a semicolon?

 Yes, this is indeed correct.

GC> It seems to me that Vaclav had it right all along.

 I'd still prefer to have (mandatory) semicolons after macros rather than
not to have them at all, but it's a slight preference and probably not
worth spending even more time on.

 Sorry again for wasting your time on this,
VZ