lout-users

font not found ?

From: Jan Remmers
Subject: font not found ?
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 08:18:00 +0200

Hello,

I'm new to lout so this is possibly a very silly question:

I installed lout on my RedHat 5.2 Linux System.

To write some German math texts I copied the report
layout file to my home-directory and made some trivial
modifications (language, german texts for "proposition",...).

I "@Include" this File at the beginning of my working-text ("root"),
and this seems to work. But as soon as I do a little bit of structuring
(meaning: more than just typing a title) I get the error message:

lout file "root":
        12,1, fatal error: initial font must have family, fac and size

I tried  @InitialFont,... but could not get it right. Also I searched
the documentation and my filesystem for the fonts, but I did not find
them or some hint.
I found a file could "init" in the lout directories and I suppose
it has to do something with "lout -x", but this is a mystery to me too.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Jan