lout-users

Re: Looking for a new home for the Lout mailing list

From: Sébastien Pierre
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 14:46:08 +0200

Le jeudi, 29 mai 2003, à 09:20 Europe/Paris, Greg A. Woods a écrit :

I would definitely want someone else to be primarily responsible for the
web page content though....  I can help, but I'm not the world's best
webmaster by any stretch.

I would be interested in maintaining/improving Lout web page (updating Faq, adding documentation, etc).

 -- Sébastien

--
«Too old to be alternative, too alternative to be old.»
<http://www.type-z.org> | Robert Smith, talking about his epitaph.