lout-users

Interline spacing

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: Interline spacing
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:41:57 +0200

Brest, le mercredi 11 juin

Hi, I just used
lines @Break
in order to write verses (poetry), and I had an ugly output with a verse
following another verse with no descending letters (p,g,q, etc.)
As you can expect it, the space between those two verses was much smaller
than with other lines.

I never noticed it, but even when I compose paragraphs, I want a
constant interline space (except of course when I include mathematical
stuff etc.). How can I be sure that I always have this constant interline
space in text (paragraph, @Break, etc.) ?

--
« nous devons agir comme si la chose qui peut-être ne sera pas devait
être » (Kant, Métaphysique des moeurs, doctrine du droit, II conclusion)

  Thomas Baruchel <address@hidden>