lout-users

Changing page_numbering yes/no

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: Changing page_numbering yes/no
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:29:28 +0200

Brest, le mercredi 11 juin

Hi, I need often page_numbering, and equally often no
page numbering. Is it possible to have no page numbering
by default, and to tell at the beginning of the document
(not in the included document definition file) that I want
page numbering. I would like to have the same include/mydoc
file for all my documents because it is the single difference.

--
« nous devons agir comme si la chose qui peut-être ne sera pas devait
être » (Kant, Métaphysique des moeurs, doctrine du droit, II conclusion)

  Thomas Baruchel <address@hidden>