lout-users

Re: Changing page_numbering yes/no

From: Albert Kinderman
Subject: Re: Changing page_numbering yes/no
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:50:19 -0700

I don't know if your needs are this simple, but one version is to change (in mydoc)

# @PageHeader { Simple  } # None Simple Titles NoTitles

@PageHeader { None  } # None Simple Titles NoTitles

This will make the default to have no headers and footers (and no page numbers). For the default document, you can use

@Include {mydoc}
@Doc
@Text @Begin

For your non-standard document, using page numbers, you use

@Include {mydoc}
@Document
  @PageHeaders {Simple}
//
@Text @Begin

The users guide explains the difference between the types of page headers and well as the use of @Document versus @Doc.

You could also leave mydoc as it is so the default will be page numbers, and use
@Document
  @PageHeaders {None}
//

for those documents where you don't want numbers.

Al

Thomas Baruchel wrote:

Brest, le mercredi 11 juin

Hi, I need often page_numbering, and equally often no
page numbering. Is it possible to have no page numbering
by default, and to tell at the beginning of the document
(not in the included document definition file) that I want
page numbering. I would like to have the same include/mydoc
file for all my documents because it is the single difference.