lout-users

Re: Version 3.31 of Lout now available

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Re: Version 3.31 of Lout now available
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:30:14 +0200

address@hidden (Jeff Kingston) writes:

> I've put Version 3.31 of Lout up at the usual place:

[...]

> I would appreciate reports from early adopters letting me know
> of any problems.  See below for the list of changes.

I immediately installed 3.31 after the announcement.  I haven't
noticed any problems, everything's working fine, as usual.  I guess
this is a good time to say "thank you" for Lout!

I also feel honored that my patches made it into the release, thanks
again.

Greetings

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                               <address@hidden>