lout-users

time frame for next Lout release

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: time frame for next Lout release
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:01:33 +1100

I had more or less planned to release another version of
Lout around this time.  There were a couple of tiny problems
with the last release, and I've had a few reports of odd
things since then which need looking into.

However, at present I am waiting for an example of a
problem with line gaps from Mark Summerfield, and
Ludovic seems to be making good progress on his
epic attempt to improve eq to TeX quality.  So
I think I'll hold off until those are resolved.

Feel free to send comments and suggestions, unless
already posted.  I keep all the emails and always
look carefully at each of them when preparing the
next release.

Jeff