lout-users

Formatting in table going wrong?

From: Dave Baldwin
Subject: Formatting in table going wrong?
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:10:20 +0100

I am trying to convert some Latex to Lout and when I process the following Lout code I notice a number of things that puzzle me in the output:
1.  The table appears on page 2 and page 1 is empty.
2. Within Cell C the line spacing between wrapped lines is greater than that of line breaks I have introduced with @LLP. Section 1.8 of the user manual indicates is should use the same spacing. 3. Within Cell C I wouldn't have expected input line "...Decoder processes..." to be on different lines.
4.  The AbortStreams line isn't justified.

Any guidance to point out where I am going wrong or how my mental model if flawed will be appreciated. I have enclosed the ps file I generate with -r2.

Dave.

@SysInclude { tbl }
@SysInclude {doc}
@Doc @Text @Begin
@Table
@Tbl
        rule {yes}
aformat { @Cell width {1.5c} @B {A} | @Cell width {2.0c} @B {B} | @Cell width {13.0c} @B {C} } bformat { @Cell width {1.5c} {A} | @Cell width {2.0c} {B} | @Cell width {13.0c} {C} }
{
@Rowa
        rulebelowwidth {0.15f}
        rulebelow {yes}
        A {Issue} B {Date} C {Changes}

@Rowb
A {2}  B {30Jan07}   C {
Hooked up ReadVariableLengthCode command in the Reader and Decoder processes as it had got left out. @LLP The AbortStream command has been renamed SuspendStream as this better reflects its use and a proper AbortStream command has been added. @LLP
The Decode Process is now primed when a new stream is started.
}
@EndHeaderRow
}
@End @Text