lout-users

Re: Formatting in table going wrong?

From: Dave Baldwin
Subject: Re: Formatting in table going wrong?
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:12:49 +0100

On 25 Apr 2007, at 21:54, Jeff Kingston wrote:

Dave wrote:

I like this idea address@hidden in table] but the only place I can find
to use it is on the text entry for one of the columns. I would prefer
to be able to use it somewhere in the row format definition but I
cannot find anywhere that doesn't give an error.

I tried several versions of your previous example with @HExpand added
and had no problem.  Below is one small one that worked.  You really
only need it on one entry, since once one entry is widened they all
get widened.  So including it in the format of a row used as a header
would seem to be the go.  Perhaps not in a @HeaderRow though.

Jeff

@SysInclude { tbl }
@SysInclude {doc}
@Doc @Text @Begin
@DP
@Tbl
  rule {yes}
aformat { @Cell width {1.5c} @B A | @Cell width {2.0c} @B B | @Cell @HExpand @B C }
{
@Rowa
  rulebelowwidth {0.15f}
  rulebelow {yes}
  A { Issue } B { Date } C { Changes }
}
@End @Text

I tried this and it didn't work, but going back and trying again I realised I had picked a HeaderRow.

Thanks,

Dave.