[Ltib] building my C/C++ application for FREESCALE m532xevb

From: giovanniangeli
Subject: [Ltib] building my C/C++ application for FREESCALE m532xevb
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:13:40 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

1. I am starting using ltib-m532xevb-20061117 with M5329 board and I have not
yet understood how I can use ltib to
compile-buid an application from my sources: do I have to build an RPM, if I
want to use ltib?
Does someone has a hint about how to use the tools-chain, system libs, inclde
fiels etc. from outside of ltib?

2. Many of the packages selectable in the ltib interactive menu produce build
errors (libjpeg, for example) How can I
know which packages have been succesfully tested?

--
Giovanni Angeli