Re: [Ltib] LTIB on Gentoo

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB on Gentoo
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 17:00:51 +0000

Hi Ken,

The Gentoo discussion was off-list, but basically it was just a minor
tweak to the detection of libstdc++-devel. There wasn't anything else.

You could print out the version of $ec, just a
   print "returned ec = $ec\n";
would do the trick. Not sure what that would show.

I'm currently trying (and having a hard time) to install gentoo 2006.1
in a VMware environment.  I'll let you know how I get on.  Hopefully
once I've got it booting properly (I need to rebuild with scsi enabled)
I can try to track this issue down (if I can re-create it).

Regards, Stuart