[Ltib] Question regarding "ltib -m release"

From: Peter Barada
Subject: [Ltib] Question regarding "ltib -m release"
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:40:57 -0400

I'm trying to generate a release .iso, and using "./ltib -m release",
and using "localdir_nobuild" for the CVS tag, it complained about
MANIFEST missing.

1) What should be in MANIFEST?  Is it everything except rpm and 'tmp*'
that's in the ltib build directory (configs, dist, RELEASE_INFO, etc)?

I tried supplying a list of files in the ltib build directory excluding
the rpm and tmp* subdirs, then it complained about a patch file and
its .md5 having the same Joliet name (since the filename was longer than
64 characters).  I removed the "-J" arg to the mkisofs, and it continued
along.

2) Is Joliet required?  Does LTIB build on Windows machines (with Cygwin
I presume) where Joliet is needed for 95/NT?

--
Peter Barada <address@hidden>