[Ltib] Anyway to have different defconfigs for configurations?

From: Peter Barada
Subject: [Ltib] Anyway to have different defconfigs for configurations?
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:43:38 -0400

I'm using LTIB to build various configurations for the same board.  One
wants to have PCI, while another wants USB, and I'd like to have a
different package list for each configuration (as in lspci for the PCI
config, and lsusb for the USB config, but not both).  I see that its
possible to have separate kernel configurations based on PRECONFIG
variables set up in main.lkc, but is it possible to have different
defconfig (or to break out the package config) for each target
configuration?

--
Peter Barada <address@hidden>