Re: [Ltib] ncurses or .gvfs failed?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ncurses or .gvfs failed?
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:58:04 +0100

Daniel.Li wrote:
On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 11:44 +0100, Stuart Hughes wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I mean which host distro (Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu etc) are you on?

I'm using ubuntu 9.04(Jaunty). :)

Well, tech support from Freescale, they ask me to try other distro.
Is there any compatibility issue with ltib?

The BSP you have is older than that distro, so there could be a few issues. However the problem with ncurses is more likely related to the particular composition of that installation, for some reason it decided to actually build Ad95, which I've not see before. The patch I send you should fix this problem.

The deployment problem you had (permissions) are nothing to do with Jaunty. What it means is the those files have permissions that are not readable as the normal user. The spec files that generate those files need adjusting to add read permissions.

Regards, Stuart