Re: [Ltib] Idea: Binary lpp pool?

From: Mike Goins
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Idea: Binary lpp pool?
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:02:07 -0400

I would love a local staging area for prebuilt rpms since all our
developers will be using identical build systems.   Is there a way to
get ltib to check in the way it does for %ppp_url and %gpp_url in
.ltibrc for prebuilt binaries?   If it is not already there there then
I would definitely add it myself.

As it is now it takes a really long time for every new developer to
build everything.