Re: [Ltib] Binary toolchain distributed

From: Svein Seldal
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Binary toolchain distributed
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 02:05:02 +0200

Hi Steve

Steve Papacharalambous wrote:
The source rpm for the toolchain you mention can be downloaded from the
gpp: http://bitshrine.org/gpp/tc-fsl-x86lnx-armeabi-nptl-4.1.2-3.src.rpm

This contains all the sources (except for the standard GNU source
archives which can be downloaded from any of the GNU sites), and the
build scripts used to build the cross toolchain,

May I ask how a toolchain package like this is compiled? What are the process involved? I notice it's a sequence of rpm[build] commands that probably needs a bunch of command line options (like the ones ltib is using with rpm and rpmbuild).

Is there an automated functionality for this in ltib?

- Svein