[Ltib] nb31xx platform patch for review

From: Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
Subject: [Ltib] nb31xx platform patch for review
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:09:49 +0100

The first patch is here:
     http://pkgs.nbee.es/nb31xx/ltib/ltib_nb31xx_v1.patch

And I have a couple of doubts:

1) I have included a new script command in bin/ for the ltib platform, it's called "deploysd.sh" Is it ok? it's meant to mount a rootfs.ext2.gz image using a loop device, and making a copy to an SD card, for
systems that have root filesystem on SD card.

2) Under the nb31xx directory I've setup some binary files that will be copied to the lib/firmware directory
of the platform, all of them are for running wireless devices over USB.

Should we setup a separate package? or keep those files out of ltib main site?, is ist already in some package?

   I think that's all :)

Thanks again!

--
Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo