Re: [Ltib] Re: Files/folders under ltib/rootfs/dev/ were not packed into

From: Bruce
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Re: Files/folders under ltib/rootfs/dev/ were not packed into rootfs.jffs2
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:47:19 -0800

That's how it is on mine. We cloned our platform path from the ads27 board which I assume had that file.

Thanks,
Bruce

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Quentin YANG <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks. Bruce.

Are you refering 'device_table.txt' under /ltib/bin/?
Where exactly should I copy it to?

My hardware board is 'gsncomm'. Shall I copy it like below?

' address@hidden ltib-qs]$ cp -p bin/device_table.txt
config/platform/gsncomm/ '

I'll try this first. Thanks.

Regards,