Re: [Ltib] avahi for mpc8308

From: Fritz Mueller
Subject: Re: [Ltib] avahi for mpc8308
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:09:04 -0800

Thanks Mike,

I did get it working late this afternoon -- in preparation for debugging it, I
went ahead and ported up libdaemon to 0.14,  dbus to 1.4.16 and avahi 0.6.30.
After that it just worked!

Most of the other dependencies I guess were already in my build.  I didn't see
much there except maybe the xpat stuff?  I'm preparing the patches and specs
now, so I'll have to track these down.  Should be posting up here on the list
shortly.

Thanks for your prompt reply!

        --FritzM.