lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Active developers

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] Active developers
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:25:29 +0000

Hi folks,

One thing that would be really useful to me as project leader would be
to know which of the developers would be interested in active
maintenance work on the core stack (e.g. reviewing/testing/applying a
patch, taking ownership of bugs that are submitted against a particular
section of the code, that sort of thing).  I don't anticipate this being
a particularly difficult or time consuming job, particularly once we've
cleared the backlog of bugs and patches.

Kieran