lwip-devel

Re: RE : [lwip-devel] Can we remove pbuf_init()

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: RE : [lwip-devel] Can we remove pbuf_init()
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:47:49 +0100

[ Old message I know ]
Frédéric BERNON wrote:
Uhmm, it will not change a lot the footprint, but is done for future uses. So,
to my point of view, it's better to let it. But it really cause you any
problems, remove it...

I agree with Frederic, although I also think there's a lot more could be done to improve stack initialisation so users don't need to make all these individual subsystem initialisation calls.

Perhaps:
 #define pbuf_init() do { } while (0)
so there's no code overhead.

Jifl