lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] MSG_MORE flag for send

From: Marc CHALAND
Subject: [lwip-devel] MSG_MORE flag for send
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:41:20 +0200

Hi,

We started a port of lwip on TUDOS (L4) infrastructure. We based this
port on the last stable version of lwip : 1.2.0. We encountered some
difficulties but we hope this port will be released soon.

We use TUDOS BID. It uses uclibc library. It implements a socket.h
file which has some incompatibilities with lwip one. I did some dirty
things to avoid this (I split sockets.h into 3 files). Maybe have you
some tips to cope this style of problem ?

For this port, I need a functionnality which seems to me interesting
for 1.3.0 version. This little patch has been done and tested on
1.2.0. I did a port to current CVS version. This functionnality allows
to late the TCP PUSH flag.

Regards
Marc