lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:28:10 +0000

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 07:46:43PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Kieran Mansley schrieb:
>> OK, I've done this, and there are no tasks gating 1.3.0 (those that were
>> I've deemed sufficiently done to allow 1.3.0 out) but 5 bugs.  3 of
>> these bugs are assigned to me (oh dear) so looks like I'll have to find
>> some time!
>>
> Since task #7017 (Implemen DNS client) is nearly done, and it's really only
> the 3 bugs assigned to you now that hold up 1.3.0 (aside from many, many
> release candidates :-), do you need any help working on them or do you have
> them nearly finished?

Help would be most welcome.  I have a half done implementation of the
persist timer, and could create a patch for what I have (basically the
code to send the appropriate packets - it just needs calling from the
right places in lwIP and then testing).

The other big task (bug 20199) needs some degree of understanding of
TCP to make sure we get it right.  Perhaps if I make a patch for how
I think things should be others could review it?

Thanks

Kieran