lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #22916] Resetting SNMP data structures

From: Srinivas Gollakota
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #22916] Resetting SNMP data structures
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:20:22 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release:

Details:

I'm trying to implement shutdown of lwip sub-sytem and restart again. In the
arch wrapper i'm releasing the semaphores, threads and memory and removing the
network interfce netif_remove().

Whilst network interface is removed the SNMP tables/data structures appears
to be not resetting to default.This leads to the corrupted linked list in
snmp_insert_arpidx_tree().I tried to reset head,tail,count members of the
arptree_root() but did'nt fixed the problem.

Could someone advice me the values that need to be reset with SNMP upon
restart. With much broader scenario will be it good to have clean function
associated with init's for graceful shutdown of lwip subsystem.

Thanks,
-Srinivas

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22916>

  Message sent via/by Savannah