lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP + SLIP/PPP single threaded

From: Simon Kallweit
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP + SLIP/PPP single threaded
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 08:20:14 +0100

Erik Ekman wrote:
I am running a non-blocking version of PPP in my project. I have a GSM
statemachine which feeds it PPP frames, which uses serial potr ISRs
instead of blocking. I will soon also convert it to run over PSTN
modems. I use none of the sio abstraction, just a function to process
a frame just like in normal lwIP.

I have not yet made a "nice" version of it with NO_SYS defines and so
on, but if someone is interested can I explain the design further and
maybe create a proper patch.

This would certainly be interesting.

Simon