lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Re: [patch #6521] lwip doesn't compile in 64_bit comput

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Re: [patch #6521] lwip doesn't compile in 64_bit computers
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:30:01 +0000

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 22:18 +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> > On GCC, format strings are checked if using -Wformat (which is implied by
> > -Wall).
> Unfortunately, I'm currently using (MS-)cl.exe, which neither provides
> -Wformat nor -Wall. I'll see what I can do, but thanks for the hint.

I was going to suggest %z too, but it probably won't be supported by all
the compilers we want.  An alternative to having the size_t format
define would be to just cast all uses of a size_t to (unsigned long)
when we print them, but as you've done the format define already I'm
happy to leave it as it is.

Kieran