lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #27209] tcp_input discards frames even though they are

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #27209] tcp_input discards frames even though they are within the announced window
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:49:30 +0000

OK, so I agree that it looks like the other end is over-running the
advertised window in frame 25 of that capture, and this in turn will cause us
to incorrectly handle the value of rcv_wnd causing it to wrap.

We should fix the way we handle rcv_wnd.  I'll try and look at that.

The only other point of concern is why the other end is over-running the
window.  The only way this could be lwIP's fault is if we'd previously
advertised a larger window, and subsequently shrunk it.  I'd need to see some
more of that capture (the preceeding 50 or so frames) to make sure that wasn't
the case.  Most likely it is just trying its luck and hoping it gets through.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27209>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/