lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] latest stale version

From: Alain Mouette
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] latest stale version
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:02:56 -0200

Simon Goldschmidt escreveu:
I don't think there will be a 1.3.3 version since I don't have
> the time to create an 1.3.2 branch and merge back bugfixes.
> And the next CVS HEAD based release will be 1.4.0 since there
> have been already some port-breaking changes.

Hum :(

Can there be a set of patches with but description, that can be safely applied to 1.3.2 for the real bugs ??

I have little SVN knowledge and no CVS... But this can probably be done just by listing in the wiki the important patches that you commited (and if possible testing them)

Sorry to be bugging you :)
Alain