lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] opt.h - LWIP_EVENT_API

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] opt.h - LWIP_EVENT_API
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:28 +0000

On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 09:45 -0500, Bill Auerbach wrote:

> * LWIP_EVENT_API and LWIP_CALLBACK_API: Only one of these should be
> set to 1.
>
> Which implies not explicitly setting it to 0, but I don’t think I see
> any options that don’t allow a 0 for off and a 1 for on.  This one is
> “No define for off” and “Define 1 for on”.  Seems inconsistent to me.

It does look wrong.  I'd favour not trying to fix it up in opt.h and
instead asserting in our compile time checks that:
1) One of them is set (I think this is required?  Am I wrong?)
2) Both of them aren't set

opt.h could then I suppose have a section to fix it up where neither
have been set so that we get a sensible default.

Could you raise a bug on savannah, and if you're feeling enthusiastic
suggest a patch?

Kieran