lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #34636] FIN_WAIT_2 - Incorrect shutdown of TCP pcb

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #34636] FIN_WAIT_2 - Incorrect shutdown of TCP pcb
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:21:14 +0000

Update of bug #34636 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon
         Planned Release:                         => 1.4.1

Follow-up Comment #1:

The state names are a direct representation of the TCP specification, so we
won't remove or rename them. In lwIP, shutdown is seen as a rather "optional"
feature, so the main focus is to keep normal closing bug-free, for which both
the FIN-WAIT states are needed.

Nevertheless, shutdown should work correctly, so we need to find another fix
for this. I doubt however, that shutdown has been widely used with lwIP. I'll
have to dig in to this.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?34636>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/